Photo slate is specifically designed to frame and enhance full-color photographs in a stunning and natural presentation.
- Each Photo Slate comes with two black stands (as shown in photos)
- Print your design on a sublimation paper. Don’t forget to mirror.
- Place the slate on top of the transfer and align it with the design
- Using a heat resistant tape, secure the slate
- Place a Nomex felt pad on heat press
- Place the slate faced down, and with the transfer faced up; then two pieces of plain paper on top of it all to protect the heat platen from getting stained by the sublimation ink
- Press the slate for 7 mins for 395°F
- Carefully remove the transfer paper and let it cool
* Time may vary with type of heat press