7oz Sublimation Flask
Material: Stainless Steel
- Clean Flask with alcohol first to remove any prints or oils.
- Print and Cut out the pattern and use heat tape to adhere it to the flask.
- (OPTIONAL) Cover with shrink wrap.
- Place in convection oven for 5 minutes at 380 degrees.
- Remove the shrink bag and the image from the flask as soon as possible.
- The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results. Settings will vary depending on the heat press/oven brand and model ink and paper and atmospheric conditions.